Sunday, July 1, 2007

Finally!


Hello everyone! Rylee and I decided to finally jump on the bandwagon! I know it's taken forever! If I would have known how easy it was I would have done it a long time ago... Rylee is getting so big! She is a little fish at the pool! She is finally starting to "talk" a little. Her favorite new words are dada (grandpa) and IYA (sarah). She stands at the botton of the stairs and YELLS, IYA IYA until she gets a "Hi Rylee" reply. It is too funny. In all my great efforts the word MAMA is a huge joke to her. She will not say it! I say MAMA and she says back DADA with a huge grin on her face. It's now turned into a game. She also barks, roars, moos (thanks to uncle paul who has a great moo himself), and quacks like a duck. She thinks she is the worlds cutest girl... Which if I do say so myself she is! Well, we hope you are all doing great! Miss you!!!
-kelsey