Sunday, January 18, 2009

When in doubt... pull out your camera



Rylee and I started house/kid sitting this week for a cute family in out neighborhood. We arrived to our new residence yesterday at 8:30 a.m. The kids were fed and ready to play. The ages of the munchkins are Tate (8), Maddie (4), and Avery (1 on Friday) Rylee and Maddie escaped upon arrival up to Maddie's bedroom to play with all the Hannah Montana gear Maddie got from Santa! (Note to self, NEVER get a hannah Montana Microphone. It has to be one of the most annoying toys ever created) Around 10:00 a.m. Rylee came downsairs to show off her new look. This consisted of HOT pink eye shadow which was actually lip gloss which come to find out doesn't come off. She also had some beautiful gloss on her lips, and around her mouth. Just by looking at her I instantly got a little frusterated. My clean little girl (a must) is covered in pink. Well I guess that is our favorite color so I decided to go with it and pull out the camera instead. I'm glad I stayed calm because come to find out the girls actually thought it looked pretty good and were extremely impressed with themselves. Well all I can ask is that you wish me luck over the next week. I'm gonna need it! The top picture is of Rylee feeling lovely and the bottom is Rylee and Maddie, her make-up artist.