Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cupcakes and Fancy dresses


We have a bedtime routine at our house which I'm sure isn't a lot different than the one at yours.
The only thing that separates our routine from yours is that we read two VERY girly books.

1st is Fancy Nancy.
Rylee has been obsessed with this beauty queen
from a very young age.
Josh man had Rylee for Christmas this year and
totally knows how crazy she is about Miss. Nancy
Josh got Rylee the Fancy Nancy dress.
Yes you can actually buy this dress and
Rylee asked to wear it ALL the time.
She was convinced that she could wear it to church today.
VERY RUDE AWAKENING WHEN MOM SAID NO!

2nd is Pinkalicious.
This is a cute story about a little girl who bakes PINK cupcakes
with her mom and she eats way to many of them.
She wakes up in the morning and her entire body is P.I.N.K.
Her mom rushes her to the Doctor where she is
diagnosed with pinkatitous.




If you have girly girls living in your house
We recommend these HILARIOUS books!

Tonight after finishing books I leaned over to give Miss. Thang a kiss on her forehead. I then said...
MOMMY: I love you babe. Sleep good

then

Rylee leaned over, gave me a kiss on my forehead and said...
RYLEE: I love you baby. Sweep good.

I guess she still loves me even though I wouldn't allow her to
wear her Fancy Nancy dress to church. GOOD TO KNOW!

*Oh how I love my little diva*