Monday, July 27, 2009

Purpleicious beta fish

So our blue fish "tried" to commit suicide last week.
He succeeded
I am completely disgusted by fish
held captive in a bowl so
sadly when I saw the fish
flipping/flopping
around our counter top I
"let"
him complete his mission of death.

I was so overwhelmed with the idea
of picking up a dead, gray, lifeless beta
that I asked Sarah to come over and
~flush~
beta to his resting spot.

(Sarah is watching me write this post,
she JUST informed me that she
didn't flush beta. She put him in our kitchen
garbage can. I just threw up a little.)




Here is our NEW beta.
She is purple.
Obviously we picked purple
because that is Grandma Great's
FAVORITE
color.

She has treated us well this past week.
She was a good pick from white trash walmart;)

Also, Rylees funny word of the week is
kekamoni
(pepperoni)

It KILLS me every time she says it!