Saturday, October 22, 2011

Auntie::Niece

Over the past few months I've been fortunate enough to have 2 new adorable nieces added to the collection. I absolutely LOVE all my Nieces and Nephews so it's a lot of fun to have 2 baby girls around to hold and kiss as often as I'd like:) Lucky for me, the parents of these adorable Nieces let me play with these beauties so often!

Yesterday sweet Ava came over for a little play date. She's at the cutest age right now. She smiles at everything, giggles, focuses on my every move, and has started to hold and chew on toys. When she gets sleepy she lays her little head on my shoulder and snuggles me(her mom says she doesn't do this with just anyone;) I sure love spending time with her!

Ella is the newest addition thus far to the Walker family. We think she will be the first brown eyed grandchild yet... She must be lucky #12! My heart melts when I see her. Shes so sweet and reminded me so much of her daddy. I haven't gotten my Ella fix in a couple weeks now so if her parents read this... Send her my way please!