Thursday, October 20, 2011

tattoooooooooo

SO...
I got this super cool tattoo when I was 17.
For some reason I thought it would be
awesome if I engaged in the trend of
what is known as the "tramp stamp".
I was sorely mistaken.
Much to my dismay tattoos are only as cool
as the current second they are being placed... if that.
I've absolutely hated my stamp of disapproval since the day
I decided to brand myself.
It's been a burden and an embarrassment since the
moment of placement.
UNTIL NOW...


I went in for my first tattoo removal session today!
After much anxiety and pain
I have officially completed step 1 of 12!
(hopefully)
It was the weirdest...
sound,
feeling,
and
sight
that I have yet conquered thus far into my 26 years of bliss.
I am not excited about the 2 years of removal ahead of me,
but I am confident that the end result will be well worth it;)