Monday, September 17, 2012

Birthday weekend


I had such a fun birthday weekend, spent with some of my favorite people! 
Friday night Dad, Kathryn, Rylee, Sarah, Andrew, Josh, Ava, Spencer, Brit, & Ella took me out to dinner at Brio then back to our house for a yummy Nothing Bundt Cake! The night couldn't have been better!

Rylee was so excited to surprise me with her very own present this year. She had told grandpa a few days before my party that she was going to preform an 'at home' spa treatment on me for my big day! YAHOO!!!
She received a spa book from her birthday that gave her instructions on how to paint nails, give a facial, and deep condition my hair. Although grandpa thought it was a fabulous idea, he asked Rylee if she would like to get me a real spa package at a real spa. Of course Ry thought that sounded like a fabulous idea! 

On Saturday, my actual birthday, my close girlfriends took me out to lunch and a street fair on 9th & 9th. It was a perfect way to celebrate my 27th birthday.
At the street fair Rylee decided we should both make a birthday wish!