Monday, May 4, 2009

Diet Coke and Milkshakes

Out running errands today we stopped by our local McDonalds for my daily
DIET COKE.
This liquid gold gets me through my days :)

McDonalds worker:
Welcome to McDonalds, what can I "make" for you today?

ME:
(thinking)...
Is this statement REALLY necessary?
Who came up with this greeting?
They should seriously be fired for being SO honest!
Its great that you can make my meal in under 60 seconds
but do you really have to acknowledge this every time I order?

Rylee:
(rolls down her window... quickly)
UMMMMM... My mom would yike a yarge diet coke with EXTA ice,
and I would yike a milkshake. Chocowate kease!

McDonalds Worker:
OOKKAAYY...
(I'm sure a very confused look on her face)
One more time?


....."A day in the life of a 3 year old drama queen".....
Life can't get much better

I'm not sure if I should laugh really hard about this story
... OR...
feel extremely embarrassed that
my daughter knows I'm addicted to DIET COKE