Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sun one day... Snow the next

I knew yesterday was going to be our
last nice day for a while so I decided to take
the Diva to the farm at Thanksgiving point.
She had a blast as usual!


Here she is on her pony
She named him Patty


Rylee seems to enjoy posing for pics lately.


Since today was COLD with on and off SNOW
Ry and I were both thinking that soup and rolls sounded good
for dinner. Of course Rylee wanted to help!
She LOVES the kitchen, and she LOVES being helpful!
It is so fun to have her help me bake and cook.
The kitchen mess is quite a bit bigger with my
"helper" but her smile makes it all worth while!
I can still remember helping my mom
in the kitchen and how much i LOVED it too!


~Soup~

3 chicken breasts- boiled in water for 20 minutes and cut into small pieces
1 1/2 cup sliced carrots
1 cup sliced celery (i didn't use, not a fan)
1 onion chopped
2 quarts water (8 cups)
4 chicken bouillon cubes
1/2 of an 11 oz. package Grandma's frozen chicken homemade needles, thawed

Boil veggies, water, bouillon, and noodles for 20 minutes.
Add chicken and bring to boil.
Add:
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 tsp. basil
pepper to taste
1 cup frozen peas.

~ENJOY~