Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cafe Free-o?

Oh how I love Cafe Rio
...
Do you see anything wrong with this picture?
...

...
Diet Coke- check
fork- check
Knife- check
salsa- check
What's missing????
...
yes, you guessed right
NO DRESSING
Who in there right mind would order Cafe Rio to go,
pick it up,
get it home,
notice that there is NO creamy dressing,
and STILL eat it?
Nope, not me.
I drove all the way back.
I walked in and said:
Kelsey: I just got HOME with my salad
and there is no dressing.
Cafe Rio worker: Let me get a manager.
Manager: I hear you didn't get your dressing.
I REALLY want to make this up to you.
(walks away and returns)
Here is an extra dressing!
Kelsey: I don't need an extra dressing.
...
Is this some kind of sick joke?
An extra dressing... are you kidding me?
I was thinking here is dessert on us.
Here is a full stamped card so your next meal is free.
Here is YOUR money back.
...
Oh how I love you Cafe Rio...
sometimes that is