Thursday, April 22, 2010

::sick sick sick::

Do you have any idea what this is...

I wish I didn't know...
Instead I get to know and try to use



Yep,
you're right!

this is a complete stool collecting kit.
Complete with gloves and a fancy cup with
a lid that screws on.

WHAT???
You ask who it's for?
Well, if it was for me I can tell you one thing...
I would NOT be telling you about it!

Poor Ry has been sick for over 2 weeks now.
The first 9 days were bad... REALLY BAD.

Every time I think she is doing better she gets worse.
Today she went in for her 4 year old
well child check.
oh how I wish she was well;)
Rylee is 90% for height
and 78% for weight.
Over the past 2 weeks she has gone from
42 lbs to 38 lbs.
Today after school Rylee's stomach started
acting up again. After rolling around on the carpet
for 30 minutes and using the bathroom
a couple of times I called the doctor.
Did I mention Rylee's Doctor is amazing!!!
We L.O.V.E. her.
She decided to check for everything
known to stool.
Lucky for me I get to collect and take to lab;)