Wednesday, April 20, 2011

5 years and FABULOUS

I can't believe my Beautiful baby girl turned
FIVE today! Its crazy how fast time goes by!
Rylee is the absolute love of my life!
She is my best friend.

Rylee had an awesome and busy 5th birthday
She started off the morning opening
some presents!
She got a few books, puzzles,
clothes, and best of all rollerblades!!


After presents we met Sarah and Josh
for a little McDonalds lunch!
Josh decided it was very necessary to celebrate
with milkshakes;)



After lunch Rylee got to hang out with Grandpa
while I went to class for a test.
They visited Granny Kate's office to say
a quick hello!

After my test I picked Rylee up and we went to
the mall for a little shopping and build a bear!
Rylee picked out a really cute dog.
She named her cupcake.
Rylee and Cupcake have the same
birthday... which she thinks is very cool.

While at the mall we went into gap Kids to so Rylee could
pick out a few new outfits.
A new favorite thing to do is try clothes on in the dressing room.
Rylee has been counting down the days to be 5.
I finally realized one of the many reasons
being 5 is so cool.
As Rylee looked into the mirror in a flashy new outfit
she smiled wide and wiggled a tooth.
I asked her what she was doing.
She responded:
Mom... I start losing teeth now that I'm FIVE!


While we were at the mall we also visited
Mr. Easter Bunny!!





Rylee got a CD player with a microphone from
Grandpa and Granny.
I have to admit something...
Rylee has Bieber fever.
Its hilarious to watch her sing into her mic.
She carries a nice little tune...
and gives her "fans" high fives as she walks around the room;)


We finished off the evening at
Chili's with Grandpa and Granny.
Rylee ordered her favorite... pizza.
After dinner we met Sarah, Andrew, Josh
and our friends Lynsey and Addison at the movie theater.
We saw the movie Rio!

I hope you had a fantastic fifth birthday Rylee!
I sure do love you babe!!!!