Thursday, April 14, 2011

Manners Please

It's been a struggle to get Ry dressed in her pj's lately after her nightly shower. She rolls around on the ground because shes SOOOO freezing(whining voice). Instead of asking her over and over to please get dressed I recently have given up. She can lay and roll all over... and I will just continue cleaning up or reading a magazine. Rylee knows that if she would like my help its no funny business. She gets dried off quickly and I will assist with lotion and pj's.


Last night Rylee was on the ball. She got out of the shower all by herself, dried off, and said: Mommy, Can you please help me get dressed? Rylee has been working VERY hard on using her nicest manners lately. Of course I jumped all over her nice manners and efficientness(aware that's not a word, but it just fit). While getting her dressed I said said: You know Rylee, adults love it when kids are polite and use their best manners! I'm very proud of you! Rylee replied: I know mom! Thats why I use them all the time! Mom, Thank you for taking me to library story time tomorrow, I really appreciate it! Mom, I also want to tell you I think you're a babe;)


I think that's the hardest I have ever had to try to not crack a smile and burst into laughing. She is the funniest little girl! What mom doesn't want to be called a babe?? I sure do!

Thanks Rylee,

you made my night girl!