Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Potting plants and toilet water

I have a hard time with disobedient and mischievous...

Rylee has been both of these today...

Being 3 seems to have cut Rylee's ears off.
She left them behind in the world of 2's.


We were outside potting my plants
(They look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G)

She is loving the sunny weather, and the dirt.
Especially the dirt, which was fine today.
She hadn't taken a bath yet so I was letting her
have a hay day.

After cleaning up the yard, and the piles of dirt off the
sidewalk we came inside to make a quick lunch and
to take a shower!!

I asked Rylee if her feet were really dirty.
(cleaning ladies were just here and I wouldn't want to upset Steve)

She replied with a big, fat, huge YES;
but don't worry Mama, I will clean them off.

I took a look to make sure they weren't terribly dirty,
and said...

Rylee don't clean them. Were about to take a shower.
You can wash then after lunch...

...Making lunch...

Look in bathroom to find a disobedient Rylee washing her feet,
with toilet paper.

WET TOILET PAPER...

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STORY
Rylee doesn't know how to turn on the bathroom sink.

WET TOILET PAPER FROM TOILET WATER...

sick, gross, nasty, brown (from dirty feet)
shredded toilet paper all over the bathroom floor.

I had a long conversation with Rylee about:
1. Listening to her mom, and why it's a good idea.
2. What toilet paper is used for.
3. Why we don't touch toilet water.

~I think she understood~